From BruCON 2016
BruCON Spring Trainings will be between 20 and 22 April 2016. Our regular training track will be hosted between 24 and 26 October followed by our conference on 27 and 28 October 2016.
Stay in touch BruCON mail list: subscribe form, we promise to keep the spam level low :-).
In the mean time, have a look at our promotional video:
You can also see the videos of 2014 and 2015 online on our YouTube channel.
- BruCON 0x08 - Spring training - Call for training (November 01, 2015 14:07)
- (September 03, 2015 21:38)
- Hak4Kidz at Brucon (August 19, 2015 22:26)
- BruCON 0x07 Training track complete (June 03, 2015 11:05)
- BruCON 0x07 Line-up and Early Bird Registrations (May 16, 2015 01:00)
What is BruCON?
BruCON is an annual security conference providing two days of an interesting atmosphere for open discussions of critical infosec issues, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society.... (Continue to our FAQ)
- Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program
- Training - BruCON training program
- Tickets - pricing and registration
- Lightning Talks - present your own cool research, project or tool
- Hacker Run - Start the second conference day running 10km with a bunch of hackers?
- Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ
- Travel - where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - where to stay
- Press - information for the press
- Contact - how to contact the organizers
- Anti_harassment - BRUCON anti-harassment policy
- Volunteers - you can be one of them!
- Events - Organize or join one of the activities
- Propaganda - help us spread the word
- Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations
- Weblogs - a collection of blogs covering the event
- Podcasts - Podcasts covering BruCON
- Twitter - Brucon tweets
- Press Review - press coverage
- Photo Documentation - list your pictures here
- Video - Live streaming and recordings