From BruCON 2016
BruCON is an annual two-day conference by and for the security and hacker community. The conference offers lectures and workshops on a multitude of topics like computer security, privacy, information technology and its implications on society. The 2009 slogan is "Hacking for b33r". It takes place at the Surfhouse in Brussels, Belgium on September 18 and 19.
* Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ * Travel - where to go and how to get there * Accommodation - where to stay * Supporters - sponsors and partner of BruCON * Press - information for the press * Contact - how to contact the organizers
* Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program * Training - BruCON training program * Tickets - pricing and registration * Lightning Talks - present your own cool project or tool
* Volunteers - you can be one of them! * Events - Organize or join one of the activities * Propaganda - help us spread the word * Auction - help us organize an auction for charity
* Hacklounge - a lounge to relax in the Surfhouse * HSB - Hackerspace Brussels * Beer Encyclopedia - Everything you ever wanted to know about beer
* Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations * Weblogs - a collection of blogs covering the event * Twitter - Brucon tweets * Press Review - press coverage * Photo Documentation - list your pictures here