From BruCON 2016
BruCON trainings will be on 22-24 September, the conference on 25-26 September 2014.
Stay in touch BruCON mail list: subscribe form We promise to keep the spam level low :-)
You can see the videos of 2013 online on our YouTube channel.
What is BruCON?
BruCON is an annual security conference providing two days of an interesting atmosphere for open discussions of critical infosec issues, privacy, information technology and its cultural/technical implications on society.... (Continue to our FAQ)
- Schedule - speaker and workshop conference program
- Training - BruCON training program
- Tickets - pricing and registration
- Challenge - Show your Foo in this CTF and learn new skills
- Lightning Talks - present your own cool research, project or tool
- Podcast - Live Security podcast meetup
- Frequently Asked Questions - Brucon FAQ
- Travel - where to go and how to get there
- Accommodation - where to stay
- Press - information for the press
- Contact - how to contact the organizers
- Anti_harassment - BRUCON anti-harassment policy
- Volunteers - you can be one of them!
- Events - Organize or join one of the activities
- Propaganda - help us spread the word
- Presentations - Archive of BruCON presentations
- Weblogs - a collection of blogs covering the event
- Podcasts - Podcasts covering BruCON
- Twitter - Brucon tweets
- Press Review - press coverage
- Photo Documentation - list your pictures here
- Video - Live streaming and recordings
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, you can contact us here.