Difference between revisions of "Schedule"
From BruCON 2016
(→BruCON 0x07 Line-Up)
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 08:38, 3 October 2015
|The completed schedule is available on http://sched.brucon.org/grid-full|
- Registrations start at 8h30!
- Typically workshops run for 2 consecutive speaking slots (ca. 2 hours), but some of them are even longer
- Workshop rooms in the location Novotel Ghent (Orval, Chimay, La Trappe) are 5 minutes walking from the main venue
- Workshop seats are limited. Reserved seats get in until 5 min before the workshop. After that it is first come, first in.
- Read our important instructions on how to use SCHED.org!
- This schedule is subject to change, check back regularly.
BruCON 0x07 Line-Up
- Dave Kennedy, Co-founder of TrustedSec and Binary Defense Systems. Co-author of the book "Metasploit: The Penetration Testers Guide," the creator of the Social-Engineer Toolkit (SET), and Artillery
- Shyama Rose is an accomplished Information Security visionary strategist with a 15-year track record for assessing risks and building ground-up security initiatives for Fortune 100 companies.
- Willi Ballenthin and Jon Tomczak - Shims For The Win: Case study and investigative techniques for hijacked Application Compatibility Infrastructure
- Alexandre Dulaunoy and Pieter-Jan Moreels - cve-search - A free software to collect, search and analyse common vulnerabilities and exposures in software
- L. Grecs - Creating REAL Threat Intelligence ... with Evernote
- Alejandro Hernandez - Brain Waves Surfing - (In)Security in EEG (Electroencephalography) Technologies
- Mark Hillick - Levelling Up Security @ Riot Games
- Ryan Kazanciyan and Matt Hastings - Desired state: compromise
- Dhia Mahjoub and Thomas Mathew - Unified DNS View to Track Threats
- David Mortman - SSO: It's the SAML SAML Situation (With Apologies to Mötley Crüe)
- Rushikesh Nandedkar and Amrita Iyer - The .11 Veil, Camouflage & Covert!!! /*Invisible Wifi, Revealed */
- Chris Nickerson - Nightmares of a Pentester
- Kuba Sendor - OSXCollector: Automated forensic evidence collection & analysis for OS X
- Richard Thieme - Hacking as Practice for Transplanetary Life in the 21st Century: How Hackers Frame the Pictures in Which Others Live
- Mathy Vanhoef - Advanced WiFi Attacks using Commodity Hardware
This edition, there will not be a 5by5, but we will revive the project next edition
- Pieter Danhieux and Erik Van Buggenhout - Hands-on Incident Response Workshop
- Sergei Frankoff and Sean Wilson - Crowdsourced Malware Triage Workshop - Making Sense of Malware with a Browser and a Notepad
- Prateek Gianchandani - iOS application pentesting
- Chris Lytle - Hands-On Old School Cryptography
- Chris Lytle and Matt Jakubowski - BrewCon
- Nathan Magniez - Wireless Assessment Bootcamp 101
- Vito Rallo - Kernel Tales: Security Testing of aarch64 Android Kernels
- Arnaud Soullie - Pentesting ICS 101 (@ICS Village)
- Didier Stevens - A Hands On Introduction To Software Defined Radio
- Javier Marcos and Ted Reed - Intrusion detection on Linux and OS X with osquery (https://osquery.io)
- Ocean Lam, Count Ninjula and Keith Myers - DJ workshop
- ICS Village
- Hak4kidz - Hacking conference for children (Sunday 4-Oct)
- Ocean Lam (Hong Kong)
- Count Ninjula (Los Angeles)
- Keith Myers (Los Angeles)
- keroSerene (Serene Han, pianist)