From BruCON 2016
The schedule is available on http://sched.brucon.org/grid-full
Registrations start at 8h30!
Workshop rooms in the location Novotel Ghent (Orval, Chimay, La Trappe) are 10 minutes walking from the main venue.
Please be there in time!!
- Registration for workshops will be possible at the venue
- we have a varied audience. Some of you are on twitter, some read the blog, some do neither. As each workshop has limited seats available, we want to give everybody the same chance to register for the workshop of their choice.
- Workshops run for 2 consecutive speaking slots (ca. 2 hours)
- This schedule is subject to change, check back regularly.
Current list of speakers
- Dave Aitel - Founder of Immunity, Inc.
- Dan Guido - CEO of Trail of Bits
- Aloria - .NET: The Framework, the Myth, the Legend
- Tiago Balgan Henriques - Realtime analysis and visualization of internet status : from malware to compromised machines.
- Robert Graham - Data-plane networking
- Jake Valletta - CobraDroid
- David Perez/Jose Pico - Geolocation of GSM mobile devices, even if they do not want to be found.
- Russ Gideon - Paint by Numbers vs. Monet
- Arron Finnon - NIDS/NIPS : What is the OSNIF project?
- Erin Jacobs - Taking the BDSM out of PCI-DSS through open-source solutions
- Alex Hutton, David Mortman, Kris Buytaert, Patrick Debois - A panel on DevOPS and Security
- Stephan Chenette - Building Custom Android Malware for Penetration Testing
- Vaagn Toukharian - HTTP Time Bandit
- Ioannis Koniaris - Analyzing Internet Attacks with Honeypots
- Christopher Lytle - Crypto by example - A hands-on cryptography workshop
- Carlos G. Prado - Automating RE with Python
- Sandro Melo - Kudo : Post Mortem Forensic Analysis with FLOSS tools 2.0
- Willi Ballenthin/Michael Sikorski - Winter Cluster: Building a malware 'agglomerator'
- Didier Stevens - Advanced Excel Hacking
(more workshops to be confirmed !!)