From BruCON 2016
|The completed schedule is available on http://sched.brucon.org/grid-full|
- Registrations start at 8h30!
- Workshop seats are limited to max 30 persons in rooms Orval, Chimay & La Trappe Seats will be on a first come first serve basis, please be there in time!!
- Workshops run for 2 consecutive speaking slots (ca. 2 hours)
- Workshop rooms in the location Novotel Ghent (Orval, Chimay, La Trappe) are 5 minutes walking from the main venue
- This schedule is subject to change, check back regularly.
Current list of speakers
- Amelia Andersdotter - Member of the European Parliament on behalf of Piratpartiet
- David Mortman - Back in Black
- Dan Guido - CEO of Trail of Bits
- Alex Hutton, David Mortman, Kris Buytaert, Patrick Debois - A panel on DevOPS and Security
- Aloria - .NET: The Framework, the Myth, the Legend
- David Perez, Jose Pico - Geolocation of GSM mobile devices, even if they do not want to be found.
- Erin Jacobs, Zack Fasel - Taking the BDSM out of PCI-DSS through open-source solutions
- Jake Valletta - CobraDroid
- Robert Graham - Data-plane networking
- Russ Gideon - Paint by Numbers vs. Monet
- Stephan Chenette - Building Custom Android Malware for Penetration Testing
- Tiago Balgan Henriques, Tiago Martins, João Gouveia - Realtime analysis and visualization of internet status : from malware to compromised machines.
- Vaagn Toukharian - HTTP Time Bandit
- Carlos G. Prado - Automating RE with Python
- Christopher Lytle - Crypto by example - A hands-on cryptography workshop
- Didier Stevens - Advanced Excel Hacking
- Ioannis Koniaris - Analyzing Internet Attacks with Honeypots
- Matt Erasmus, Eireann Leverett - Foundational Packetry: Using the internet on God mode
- Sandro Melo - Kudo : Post Mortem Forensic Analysis with FLOSS tools 2.0
- The Cuckoo Team - Cuckoo
- Willi Ballenthin/Michael Sikorski - Winter Cluster: Building a malware 'agglomerator'
- DJ Jackalope, Keith Myers, Count Ninjula - DJ Workshop