From BruCON 2016
Revision as of 20:22, 9 September 2013 by Cherssen
|The complete schedule is available on http://sched.brucon.org/grid-full|
- Registrations start at 8h30!
- Registration for workshops will be possible at the venue, please be there in time!!
- we have a varied audience. Some of you are on twitter, some read the blog, some do neither. As each workshop has limited seats available, we want to give everybody the same chance to register for the workshop of their choice.
- Workshops run for 2 consecutive speaking slots (ca. 2 hours)
- Workshop rooms in the location Novotel Ghent (Orval, Chimay, La Trappe) are 10 minutes walking from the main venue
- This schedule is subject to change, check back regularly.
Current list of speakers
- Dave Aitel - Founder of Immunity, Inc.
- Dan Guido - CEO of Trail of Bits
- Alex Hutton, David Mortman, Kris Buytaert, Patrick Debois - A panel on DevOPS and Security
- Aloria - .NET: The Framework, the Myth, the Legend
- Arron Finnon - NIDS/NIPS : What is the OSNIF project?
- David Perez, Jose Pico - Geolocation of GSM mobile devices, even if they do not want to be found.
- Erin Jacobs, Zack Fasel - Taking the BDSM out of PCI-DSS through open-source solutions
- Jake Valletta - CobraDroid
- Robert Graham - Data-plane networking
- Russ Gideon - Paint by Numbers vs. Monet
- Stephan Chenette - Building Custom Android Malware for Penetration Testing
- Tiago Balgan Henriques, Tiago Martins, João Gouveia - Realtime analysis and visualization of internet status : from malware to compromised machines.
- Vaagn Toukharian - HTTP Time Bandit
- Carlos G. Prado - Automating RE with Python
- Christopher Lytle - Crypto by example - A hands-on cryptography workshop
- Didier Stevens - Advanced Excel Hacking
- Ioannis Koniaris - Analyzing Internet Attacks with Honeypots
- Matt Erasmus, Eireann Leverett - Foundational Packetry: Using the internet on God mode
- Sandro Melo - Kudo : Post Mortem Forensic Analysis with FLOSS tools 2.0
- The Cuckoo Team - Cuckoo
- Willi Ballenthin/Michael Sikorski - Winter Cluster: Building a malware 'agglomerator'
- DJ Jackalope, Keith Myers, Count Ninjula - DJ Workshop