From BruCON 2016
Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the BruCON 2014 Trainings (22-24 September).
Offering world-class, deep-dive technical trainings given by the most recognized experts with huge industry experience in their domain!
- Hardware Hacking by Joe Grand (*) (2 day training)
- Wireshark Packet Class by Didier Stevens (2 day training)
- Advanced Wi-Fi Pentesting by Vivek Ramachandran (2 day training)
- Historical and Modern Cryptography for Security Professionals by Chris Lytle & Dan Crowle (2 day training)
- Telco Security: Hacking Core Network Protocols and Beyond by Philippe Langlois (2 day training)
- Digital Forensics with Open Source Tools by Frédéric Baguelin (2 day training)
- Hands-on Penetration Testing by Georgia Weidman (3 day training)
- ARM Android Xploitation by Aseem Jakhar & Aditya Gupta (3 day training)
- Practical Malware Analysis: Rapid Introduction by Michael Sikorski (3 day training)
Notice that the 2 day trainings are on Mon-Tue 22-23 Sep, as some interesting one day events will be organized on Wed 24 Sep (to be announced).
Best motivation for training: "The only thing worse than training your employees and having them leave, is not training them and having them stay!"
The price for 2 day courses is 1100 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of 1 July 2014 this will become 1200 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of 1 September 2014 this will become 1400 Euro last minute (+ VAT) per attendee.
(*) The Hardware Hacking training price is 100 Euro higher (because of hardware costs).
The price for 3 day courses is 1400 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of 1 July 2014 this will become 1500 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of 1 September 2014 this will become 1700 Euro last minute (+ VAT) per attendee.
Registration for Trainings:
The training price does not include travel, accommodation or computer material for the training unless otherwise stated in the training description or preparation material provided after registration. Please read carefully any communication that will be sent to you in regard to the training you've registered for because they will outline what you need to bring to get the most out of each training.
Location and dates
The courses will be given on 22, 23 & 24 April in Ghent (Belgium)
The courses begin promptly at 09h00 and end at 17h00. Out of consideration for your instructor(s) and fellow students, please try to be seated and ready to go by 08h45.Lunch is included in the training fee.