From BruCON 2016
Immerse yourself into the world of pen testing and application security by attending the BruCON 2016 Trainings (24-26 October 2016).
Offering world-class, deep-dive technical trainings given by the most recognized experts with huge industry experience in their domain!
- Offensive PowerShell for Red and Blue Teams by Nikhil Mittal (3-day training) - In this course, you'll learn how to attack Windows network using PowerShell, based on real world penetration tests. The course runs on a lab network to which attendees will have Free access for one month after the training. The class consists of hands-on, challenges and demonstrations.
- Windows Kernel Exploitation by Ashfaq Ansari (3-day training) - In this 3-day training course, you'll learn to fuzz Windows Kernel Mode driver and find vulnerabilities. You'll be taken from basics of Windows Architecture, it's Kernel and introduction to different software vulnerabilities along with their exploitation in Kernel mode. These 3 days will be full of hands-on, kernel debugging and WinDbg-Fu.
- Assessing and Exploiting Control Systems by Justin Searle (3-day training) - This is not your traditional SCADA/ICS/IoT security course! How many courses send you home with your own PLC and a set of hardware/RF hacking tools?!? In this 3-day version of the course, you will receive all six days worth of slides.
- Hacking web applications – case studies of award-winning bugs in Google, Yahoo, Mozilla and more by Dawid Czagan (2-day training) - Have you ever thought of hacking web applications for fun and profit? How about playing with authentic, award-winning security bugs identified in some of the greatest companies? If that sounds interesting, join this unique two-day hands-on training!
- Attacking with Excel by Didier Stevens (2-day training) - In this training, our resident trainer Didier will teach you how to use Microsoft Office for offensive security. Performing a port scan, injecting and execute shellcode or even loading your own DLL's without touching the disk, only by using the Excel process !
- Hardware hacking training with Hardsploit by Julien Moinard (2-day training) - Tired of watching hardware products getting hacked every day without having your part of fun ? Don't worry it will not be the case anymore! This training teaches you hardware hacking in its most pragmatic aspects by using both theory and practice (hands-on). It follows a simple (but efficient) training methodology based on a "Discover / Analyze / Attack & Protect" guideline that can be applied to any kind of hardware product (Internet of Insecure Things included). Each student will receive a Hardsploit hardware hacking tool, with a value of 250 euros.
The price for 2-day courses is 1100 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of January 1st 2016 this will become 1200 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee.
The price for 3-day courses is 1400 Euro early bird (+ VAT) per attendee.
As of January 1st 2016 this will become 1500 Euro (+ VAT) per attendee.
Registration for Trainings:
The training price does not include travel, accommodation or computer material for the training unless otherwise stated in the training description or preparation material provided after registration. Please read carefully any communication that will be sent to you in regard to the training you've registered for because they will outline what you need to bring to get the most out of each training.
Location and dates
The courses will be given on 24, 25 and 26 October 2016 in Hotel Novotel Gent Centrum, Goudenleeuwplein 5, B-9000 Gent
The courses begin promptly at 09h00 and end at 17h00. Out of consideration for your instructor(s) and fellow students, please try to be seated and ready to go by 08h45.Lunch is included in the training fee.